Friday Briday :: A Shabby Chic Bridal Shower

5:03:00 AM

Happy Briday lovelies! This week I am leaving you with one of the most beautiful bridal showers I have yet to come across. This Shabby Chic pink, coral, and grey bridal shower will have your jaw hit the floor. Only made possible by some of the friends of this very special bride, including her twin sister, Lindsey of Double Take Event Styling, and Jessica of Modern Moments Design.


Enjoy getting lost in all of the romantic details. I know that I will!
I am loving the use of this old dresser as a drink station! So creative and a perfect unique detail to add a romantic and vintage feel to the event.

I just can't wait until more of my friends start getting married so I can start throwing all of them gorgeous bridal showers like this one!

Have a fabulous weekend everyone and please remember that if you would like your wedding, event, or company featured on Lucky in Love, please contact me at morganellis1021@gmail.com. I look forward to seeing all of your beautiful affairs.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me something sweet!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images