Re-purposing Our China Cabinet

12:31:00 PM

So this past weekend was literally so busy I can't even wrap my head around the fact that it is Tuesday. With the holiday weekend along with a home project, that of course took way more time than anticipated, the past three days have literally been a whirlwind. However, I am so thrilled to show off my latest home project!! Re-purposing my grandmother's old china cabinet into a funky updated bar. I am so in love with it and even more in love with the fact that it was my grandmother's. Now I will always have a little piece of her with me.

Before:

We have been using it as a formal china cabinet for almost 3 years and I have been talking about re-doing it for about that long. I finally decided to just do it, and re-purpose it and make it more functional for our lifestyle.

After:

I found the super awesome "BAR" sign at TJ Maxx and fell in love! It was kind of the whole motivation to finally do something with the cabinet.


I loved bringing new life to this little piece of family history and just love our dining room now! See step-by-step how I refinished the cabinet here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me something sweet!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images